Fathers And Mothers Infants eLders and Youth
FAMILY, Inc. is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization administered by an active Board of Directors and small staff.
We and our partners are dedicated to demonstrating that our ailing society can be restored to health only when we learn how to support the healthy development of all children—physically, socially, emotionally, morally, and economically.
The FAMILY Vision: One world, one family
Our vision: One world, one family
To create secure and nurturing environments of mutual support in which all children and families can thrive. A community organizing system, we create partnerships with individuals and institutions to connect educational, health care, economic, and other systems to collaboratively create healthy, safe, sustainable communities throughout the world.
- Every person is valued: from the youngest to the oldest, from the richest to the poorest;
- For healthy development, all children need to be nurtured through intergenerational relationships;
- Harmonious support systems enhance the lives of children and families within the community;
- Society’s systems should be in harmony with nature’s systems;
- We must think globally and act locally – FAMILY starts at the local level and develops sustainably;